Small and medium business owners and SEOs often ignore or are simply not aware of the space for improvement of their technical resources and business processes.
Quite often because they do not have the time, lack the technical skills or are simply too busy to keep up to date with the available technology their businesses loose out by not taking full advantage of the technical resources at their disposition.
AVDL can help your business reach new goals improve your client relation management, revise and automate your internal processes, help your business reach more customers than ever and get the most out of your companies’ technical resources without having to hire a full time CTO.
Who, what and When?
- Who needs AVDL's CTO consulting?
- - Any existing business that does not have the resources to hire a fulltime CTO but looks to streamline or automate its business processes.
- - Startups with a business vision but limited knowledge of the technology needed to launch it.
- - Other CTOs may use AVDL for a specific project.
- - CTOs may use AVDL as consulting CTO when they want to supplement their own understanding of a new technology with additional knowledge and experience.
- - Investors may use a AVDL for technical due diligence.
- What can AVDL provide as a CTO consultant?
- - AVDL can suggest the most appropriate development platform for your business and guidance through software development.
- - Provide advice about web application frameworks, programming languages, software development methodologies, software architecture and data management.
- - AVDL can also help you with your business plan by estimating costs and the timeframe needed to setup your company's technical infrastructure.
- When would you hire a consulting CTO?
- - You think there might be room for improvement in your business but do not know where to start.
- - You need to cut down on human resources and need to automate tasks and streamline processes
- - Hiring AVDL consulting CTO on a temporary basis allows your startup to move forward in the early stages of technology development.